The Best Carp Fishing Line
Are you new to carp fishing? We promise that this short guide will give you some good answers about your carp fishing line which is the most important part of your tackle arsenal. Carp fishing is not difficult, but you will need the appropriate equipment and specifically the best carp fishing line. Our Ger-Line Fishing Specialist explains some essential must-have features.
Let’s take a closer look..
The strength of the fish combined with its intelligence makes this fishing method quite tricky! Keep in mind that you will not use the standard methods to catch a carp, so you need something designed and personalized for this fishing method! We by Ger-Line know the needs of every carp fisherman and created the PROTECTOR monofilament fishing line.
Carp Fish Basic Information
1.Carp is a strong fish and can grow up to 30 kg!
2. Weedy, murky, brown ponds or lakes hold carp, as they do not like sunlight and hide from the direct sunbeams.
3. The carp fish does not swallow the food immediately.
4. Additionally, carp prefer deep waters.
What You Should Look For In The Best Carp Fishing Line
1. We will need a very durable line and with superior knot strength in order to load up this huge fish. The use of fluorocarbon fishing line is not recommended.
2. Since carp prefer murky waters, the line should be similar to this color and brown is the best carp fishing line for this occasion.
3. Moreover, the line should be quite sensitive, so we can feel every bite.
4. Low elasticity
5. As stated above, carp tend to live in darker and deeper waters. Choose a sinking type line which is also very convenient for long distance casts!
Finally, we would like to introduce the PROTECTOR fishing line which is specialized for this fishing method. We took to heart all carp fishing needs and complaints and created the unique best carp fishing line.
Surprisingly, believe it or not, carp eat almost everything, so you will not have any issues when it comes to choosing the right bait. It is one of the easiest fishing techniques and it is really popular all around the world! Enjoy a nice carp fishing day with the Monofilament Protector Ger-Line Fishing Line.